We need volunteers to make 2023 the Best Food & Toy Drive ever!
- We need traffic directors on Harbor Blvd with arrow signs directing to the driveway to pull in and drop off.
- We need volunteers to help unload cars.
- We need volunteers to help place food and toy donations in and around the Boat
- We need volunteers to count toys and bag them for the firemen
- We need volunteers to help load the food on the Food Share truck.
WE HAVE A NEW 2023 $13,000.00 MATCHING FUNDS FOR FOODSHARE!
FoodShare has tremendous buying power with monatary donations.
Please encourage everyone to DONATE NOW!
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO PROMOTE THE EVENT!
Please share any of the materials posted below with any people, organizations or businesses you can!
- Flyer-2023_Harbor-Food-and-Toy-Drive – the QR Codes are clickable in the PDF.
EXAMPLE EMAIL TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW
Copy and paste:
I in 4 in Ventura County Face Hunger and Despair This Holiday Season You Can Help.
Donate at the Harbor Food & Toy Drive, Saturday, Dec 9th 10 am – 4 pm
You can drive through and volunteers will unload your food and toy donations at West Channel Park on Harbor Boulevard.
You can also make monetary donations to Food Share now. Monetary donations have 3 times the impact of food donations. With a matching fund of $13,000, your monetary donation will have 6 times the impact.
To donate, scan the Food Share QR code or go to www.foodshare.com/harbor
You can also volunteer to help at the Food & Toy Drive on Saturday, Dec 9th.
To sign up as a volunteer go to https://hbca.info/volunteer-for-food-toy-drive-dec-9-2023
For more information, visit https://hbca.info
Harbor & Beach Community Alliance
PS See the attached flyer for the event for you to send to your friends and neighbors.